mercoledì 29 giugno 2016

LOUD CONFIRMATION and DEMONSTRATION of the hand of God upon PIONEERS and what they carry



PIONEERS IT’S TIME TO RISE AND FLY – THE WINDS OF FAVOUR HAVE INCREASED IN SPEED

by Lana
This morning the Lord was highlighting PIONEERS to me again. The Pioneers have had a rough time this past 12-24 months. There has been such an intense fire on the PIONEERS and the Lord has given me various words about their SUDDEN breakthrough this year.
Today I kept hearing the words "PIONEERS IT'S TIME TO RISE AND FLY!!! THE WINDS OF FAVOUR HAVE INCREASED IN SPEED"
The Lord began to show me the Pioneers who are ploughing the ground with new vision, forerunning in the NEW things God is doing across the earth and in the body of Christ.
I watched as the Pioneers were all put in a place labelled "IN OVER MY HEAD". There was a strategic placing right now of the Pioneers in the vision and words the Lord has given them that has placed them "in over their head". Like there is NO WAY in the natural that what the Lord has shown them to do and plough can be done, it seems completely impossible.
LION OF JUDAH WAS ROARING OVER THE PIONEERS
I then saw the Lion of Judah coming swiftly and ROARING over the Pioneers.
Instantly I saw things happening everywhere:
* There was vindication from heaven of the message and vision that they have been carrying from years and years ago, to recent impartations of new vision. The ROARING of the Lion of Judah over them was bringing a LOUD CONFIRMATION and DEMONSTRATION of the hand of God upon them and what they carry. The Lord was moving to CONSOLIDATE (make strong) the Pioneers in what they have been called by the Lord to do and forerun. Public vindication is upon the Pioneers.
* The winds of FAVOUR picked up speed dramatically. The winds of favour that were blowing were like the strength of hurricanes, but instead of destroying anything, these winds were ADDING STRENGTH, ACCELERATION and INCREASE to all that the Pioneers were planting by the leading of the Spirit. As these hurricane like winds of favour were blowing strongly I could hear the song playing from the children's movie "Aladdin" all around. It reminded me of a word the Lord gave me last year that we were in the season of "A whole new world". In this vision the song played loudly:
"A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But now from way up here
It's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath—it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be
A whole new world
With new horizons to pursue
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you" (lyrics taken from http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lmnt/awholenewworld.html)
The Lord is taking the Pioneers into a WHOLE NEW WORLD. A whole new world of CLARITy, a whole new world of HORIZONS to pursue. A whole new world of NO LIMITATIONS!!!! A whole new realm of DREAMING BIG and BIGGER!! As the winds of favour blow strongly upon the already planted and ploughing "visions" He has given, but He's about to BREATHE ON VISIONS that are COMPLETELY NEW!!
These NEW VISIONS and WALKING IN them is going to usher in a whole new level of JOY! Pioneers where you have cried tears and have been mourning, you are now entering a new morning FULL OF JOY and TEARS OF JOY at what the awakening to what the Lord has DONE IN YOU and the NEW MOVE you are BEGINNING and are ABOUT to see Him do THROUGH YOU!!!!!!! It's NEW! It's NEW, NEW, NEW!!!!
PIONEERS YOU ARE BIRTHING THE NEW
In this "whole new world" I saw the Lord breathing upon NEW VISIONS. These NEW VISIONS will carry the same DNA but will be released with a completely different flavour and expression.
Do NOT shy away from the NEW VISIONS from heaven and IMPLEMENTING THEM because they have a "new flavour" and "new expression". You are BIRTHING THE NEW and the LORD IS GOING TO SEE IT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS GOING TO BE PROVISION FOR THE VISION ON A LEVEL YOU'VE NEVER ENVISIONED
I saw STREAM after STREAM of PROVISION coming into the lives of the Pioneers as they continued to follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
I watched these streams of provision and I saw the Lord releasing PROVISION of streams that the Pioneers had faith for, but then I saw stream, after stream, after stream of INCREASE. Other streams the Pioneers hadn't even dreamed of or imagined. (Ephesians 3:20)
There will be SO MUCH PROVISION for the VISION the BANKS OF GENEROSITY and ABUNDANCE are being BROKEN OVER and THROUGH the lives of the Pioneers to RESOURCE others and the world. I saw the Pioneers moving out into the world with such abundance and increase that the spirit of generosity that IS the heart of God was being released in material ways all throughout the world MARKING the world with the GOODNESS of a GOOD FATHER that LOVES to LAVISH His goodness upon His creation. HIS heart of generosity was being shouted loudly IN the world!!!!
"I AM CONNECTING A HUGE NET OF PIONEERS"
In this vision I saw the hand of beautiful Jesus connecting the Pioneers. Right now He is doing a GREAT MOVE in UNITY. In networking and connecting His Pioneers.
You are NOT alone! You are NOT alone in your vision! You are NOT alone in what the Lord has asked you to do, and the grounds you are ploughing that are completely new and some paths some have never been before. The Lord has been with you, strengthening you, leading you, helping you, and He is SENDING HELP!!!! He is going to bring strategic people into your life, with resources, wisdom, insight, right heart motives, and VISION to stand with you and see a greater acceleration to the vision He has given you released.
I watched in this net as Jesus connected this huge net of pioneers all across the world and as I was watching Him connect them, I could hear Him singing "It's for the great HARVEST!! It's for the great HARVEST!!!" This great connecting of the Pioneers is being set up, established and put in place FOR THE HARVEST!!!!! Brothers and sisters in Christ linking arms, no divine, connected in LOVE and about to see the greatest harvest in this world like they have never seen before.
PIONEER PROPHETS, YOU ARE BEING PLACED
I then felt Jesus release an encouragement for the Pioneer Prophets: "Pioneer prophets, as you have continued to lead My people, as you have been faithfully calling out the times and the seasons for the body of Christ, get ready for the GREATEST PLACING OF YOUR LIFE! Get ready for THE GREATEST placing of your life! I am about to PLACE YOU in POSITIONS that will help you UNDERSTAND THE PIT you have been walking through. You are about to be PLACED in the PERFECT PLACE! A place of great favour, responsibility and open doors to DECLARE My Word and THROUGH YOU there will be a release of My Spirit to BIRTH THE NEW! To BIRTH the new day! To BIRTH the change of the season! To BIRTH the new strategies of heaven birthed out of My Word. To BIRTH the new wisdom of heaven from the foundation of My promises to see an ACCELERATED level of breakthrough for YOU and those that you MINISTER TO."
"Pioneer Prophets, where you have felt like you have been hit hard in this last season, you are now moving into a greater level of My grace and anointing. I am moving you into a new level of EASE! A new level of understanding the mantle and anointing over you but at the same time as you steward the favour and breakthrough from living DEEPLY in the place of intimacy and the bridal chamber, I am RELEASING an INCREASE of FIRE upon your mantle to take you to a whole new level."
"Pioneer Prophets, you are TAKING YOUR SEAT!!! You are TAKING YOUR SEAT!! I am CONCRETING and SOLIDIFYING publicly and in your heart, what you are called to, the vision I have given you and the mantle upon you. I the Lord your God am VINDICATING you!!!! A whole new realm of authority is being awakened within you, and it will see the greatest move of My Spirit through you as you steward it from the place of intimacy, purity, integrity and expectancy!!! Your greatest days are upon you NOW Pioneer Prophets!!! Your TIME has arrived!!!!! Look at the time... It's the FULLNESS of time!!!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento