sabato 25 giugno 2016



LISTEN PAST THE NOISE AND HEAR THE SOUND OF LIFE

by Lana
This morning in the spirit I could hear the sounds coming against God's people shouting that death was coming to their promises and situation. I could hear the sound of "this isn't going to breakthrough", "you are about to be disappointed again", the sound of "the promise is dying" and the sounds were SO LOUD!
In the midst of all of this static, lack of clarity and sounds of death, I see Jesus standing in the midst of the swirling whirlwind sounds of darkness and He spoke with such authority and love.
His eyes burning with love He said:
"My people listen past the noise and hear the sound of LIFE!!"
As soon as He said that I could hear the sound of newborn babies crying LOUDLY in the spirit. There were so many babies crying they drowned out the noise of death.
The sense surrounded me that we must have His eyes to see and ears to hear the TRUE reality of what is going on and not what we see in the natural.
YOU ARE BIRTHING!
As I looked past the noise of death, I could hear those babies crying louder and louder and I hear Him say "Every twinge of pain, every transitional wrestle, every sound of death look at it through My heart and you will see that these are the contractions and labour pains! You are birthing!!! With Me you are birthing and My resurrection power, life and breakthrough are coming forth!! Signs of life! Signs of life! SIGNS OF LIFE ABOVE THE STRIFE! SIGNS OF LIFE ABOVE THE STRIFE!"
As I sat with the Lord on this word as we travel, we pass a large truck on the freeway and in HUGE letters on the side it says "IT IS A BRAND NEW DAY"!!!!
IT IS A BRAND NEW DAY
The noise and sounds of death coming against you are declaring you are staying in the same season, you are staying in the same bondage, nothing is going to shift and change but the Lord is making His truth LOUD as we calibrate our eyes and ears to what He is saying!
The truth is...
FREEDOM IS UPON YOU!!! THIS IS A BRAND NEW DAY THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE YOU HAVE WALKED BEFORE AND WHAT HAS HELD YOU BACK IN THE LAST SEASON WILL BE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN IN THIS NEW LAND!
Complete FREEDOM and BREAKTHROUGH is upon you!!!
************************************************************

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento