domenica 29 maggio 2016

"When Venus Will Be
Covered by the Sun"
The Devil's "Hidden Form" in late May-early June
via Mars, Venus, Pentagram, Prince, LHC, Deep Impact...

By Goro Adachi

May 28, 2016



Late May-early June (2016) is potentially one the most meaningful windows of 2016 oozing with pattern coherence. There is way too much for us to fully go into here but I thought I'd do a brief (enough) article covering some of the key elements embedded in this temporal nexus point. If warranted, I'll come back to do a more comprehensive piece, expanding on the pattern analysis/synthesis with 20/20 hindsight. For now, I think the following should suffice.

For the sake of efficiency, I will reuse a couple of my STRUG blog posts from late April-early May rather than rewriting everything. We'll start with "Nostradamus & May-June 2016" (with minor edits and graphics for clarity) which I thought would be a "fun" - and actually effective - way to get into the topic...

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/hidden_form.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento