giovedì 21 luglio 2016

King of Kings

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

COME TO ME IN THE JOY AND IN THE SORROW

MESSAGE RECEIVED JULY 2, 2016

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the light and the darkness. I am the fullness of all you will ever need, and I am the empty and dry place you must visit in order to know your Father. I am complete joy, and I am the deepest sorrow of your heart. 

I am in the greatest triumphs of your life, and I meet you in your deepest failures. I am the night, the day, the fullness of all things. I have your tomorrow's, and I remember not your yesterdays. When all else fades, there I am. When all is stripped away, I remain. I am the One constant you will always have. 


Will you meet Me in all places and in all things? Are you willing to go to both extremes with Me? The highest summit and the deepest darkest valley? To have the intimacy of your Father, you must be able to embrace both extremes, the highest to the lowest. I am everything in between. 


You will find the greatest revelation of who I AM in traveling the full and complete wheel. I will teach you through all points in between, if you would only allow Me. To be My vessel, I must mold and shape you, My clay through the fire of My refinement. It is only through the testing that purification can be successful in your surrendered vessel. 


Allow Me to bring you to the place where you join in the sorrows and sufferings of My heart, and I will reveal to you My joy and My glory, and this will far surpass any experience here in this realm that you have ever known. 


Take My hands, My arms are outstretched for you. No one cares for you as your Creator cares for you, for I have intricately fashioned you in My image. All I ask of you is this, give Me the opportunity to show you all that has been spoken.


YAHUSHUA

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.it/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento